- Make a picture book of at least six pages.
- All pages must have some form of decoration.
- Describe each picture in the book.
- Memorize Joel 1:3 and discuss the meaning.
- Share your picture book with others and explain why you picked these pictures. Did sharing your book help you understand Joel 1:3?
- Create a family picture book or choose any subject, object, or theme as the basis for your book. Include photos, magazine pictures, and/or drawings.
- Use a variety of materials to decorate the book such as: colored or printed paper, stickers, punch-outs, decorative scissors, buttons, foam cut-outs, embellishments, beads, etc.
- Provide a short description of the picture.
- May choose different Bible versions such as, KJV, NKJV, Clear Word, etc.
- Share your book with family, club, school, or with friends.