- Distinguish between rocks and minerals.
- Have a collection of at least fifteen specimens correctly named. Label each specimen with collector’s name, date, and locality in which it was found.
- Define and name two examples each (from specimens or pictures) of igneous, sedimentary, metamorphic.
- What is meant by Mohs’ scale of hardness? Name the minerals in Mohs’ scale.
- Define cleavage, specific gravity, luster, color, streak, texture, crystal.
- Name four uses for rocks and four uses for minerals.
- Tell of four Bible incidents in which a rock was significant.
- What are the foundation stones of the New Jerusalem?
23 på lager
Varenummer (SKU): Rocks & Minerals Kategorier: Natur (hvid), Spejder duelighedstegn Tags: bibel, biologi, geografi, lokation, natur
Define the scientific model and theory. List three principal differences between the creationist model and the evolutionist model. Read and respond to the following: 1 Timothy…
Instructor Required Remember: Trip planning and notification: Know three most important survival items that you can carry in your pocket. Research and discuss the following…
Why is it important to find out what the local laws are before starting a camp fire? Where should you get that information? Identify 3…
What is engineering? Define the following four branches of engineering. Chemical engineering Electrical engineering Civil engineering Mechanical engineering Identify and define at least 15 additional…