- Distinguish between the draft horse and the light horse.
- Identify from pictures or personal observation and record the height, weight, color, and disposition of at least three of the following horses:
Percheron, Belgian, Clydesdale, Arabian, Shetland.
- List four physical characteristics of the mule.
- Identify a burro from a picture or personal observation. Give its size, color, and usefulness.
- Identify from pictures or live animals four kinds of milk cattle and four kinds of beef cattle.
- Know the milk producing qualities of the Jersey, Guernsey, and Holstein breeds.
- Differentiate between the Angora and milch goats. Give the distinguishing color of at least three breeds of goats such as Saanen,
- Toggenburg, Nubian, and British Alpine.
- Identify from pictures or live sheep: note wool and meat production, size, markings, and general appearance of three breeds of sheep such as Merino, Rambouillet, Shropshire, Hampshire, and Lincoln.