- Memorize and apply 1 Corinthians 10:31 to completing this honor.
- Describe each of the following categories of drama:
- Human Videos
- Worship Skits/Drama Sketches
- Dramatic Reading/monologue, duet, or group
- Describe how each of these areas of drama can be used to reach people for God.
- Know the following rules for acting:
- Never turn your back to the audience
- Speak slow during a line and fast between the line (no dead space between characters speaking)
- Enunciate and pronounce words clearly (unless it states differently in the stage directions)
- No dairy products or sweets (chocolate, soda pop) before speaking lines or singing
- Keep in character (don’t laugh or smile unless stated in stage directions)
- Stay in your space (unless stated to move in stage directions)
- Do not block other characters from the audience
- Use your hands and eyes
- There is no such thing as “over acting”
- Nothing blocking your mouth (gum, etc. Unless otherwise directed)
- Know and understand why the following rules for pantomiming are important. Practice these rules with a simple Bible story.
- Pantomiming used as an outreach ministry should never be a guessing game. It should clearly state the theme.
- It is important to remember that in dramatic work, the thought comes first. Let your eyes respond first, then the rest of your face and head, and finally, the rest of your body. This is called motivated sequence.
- Your actions should always be simple and clear cut.
- Every movement and expression should always be visible.
- There should be a reason for every gesture or movement.
- Only one gesture or movement should be made at a time.
- Rehearse until you have created a clear-cut characterization.
- Know the following acting terminology:
- Getting up in part
- Holding it
- Left and Right
- Left Center and Right Center
- From the categories listed in #2, plan and perform two in a worship setting, church, or youth group.
- As a group, create one drama presentation and perform it.
10 på lager
Varenummer (SKU): Christian Drama Kategorier: Kristent liv (mørkeblå), Spejder duelighedstegn Tags: bibel, gud, scene, skuespil, tro
Earn the Geology or Rocks and Minerals Honor. Earn the Geocaching Honor. Briefly explain the difference between sedimentary, igneous, and metamorphic rock formation. Give examples…
What is renewable energy? Why is renewable energy important? Describe how each of the following sources is used as a renewable source of energy. Draw…
(Instructor Required) Have the following Honors: Hiking Orienteering Camping Skills I-IV First Aid Fire Building and Camp Cookery Know and practice the principles of health,…
Beskriv i hvilke områder man kan se midnattssol. Hvorfor og når kan man se midnattssol? Finn en plass hvor du kan se når solen er på…